Dairy & Soy Food Brazil Industry Business & Investment Opportunity (2017 – 2022) Market Research Reports
PUNE, INDIA, December 1, 2017 /EINPresswire.com/ — Summary
Brazil accounts for the majority share in the Latin American Dairy & Soy Food sector. The Brazilian Dairy & Soy Food sector is driven by rising demand among young working population for affordable, on-the-go food options that have functional benefits. Of all the markets, Milk is the largest in value and volume terms, while the Drinkable Yogurt market is forecast to register the fastest growth during 2016-2021 in value terms. Hypermarkets & Supermarkets is the leading channel for the distribution of Dairy & Soy Food products in the country. Rigid Plastics is the most commonly used packaging material in the sector, while Flexible Packaging is forecast to register the fastest growth during 2016-2021. Nestle S.A, Groupe Danone S.A. and BRF S.A. are the leading market players in the Brazilian Dairy & Soy Food sector.
Country Profile report on the Dairy & Soy Food sector in Brazil provides insights on high growth markets to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, category level distribution channel data and market share of brands.
What else is contained?
– Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2011-2021. The overall market value and volume included in the report is split on the basis of On-trade and Off-trade
– Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Butter & Spreadable Fats, Cheese, Cream, Dairy-Based & Soy-Based Desserts, Drinkable Yogurt, Fromage Frais & Quark, Milk, Soymilk & Soy Drinks, and Yogurt with inputs on individual category share within each market and the change in their market share forecast for 2016-2021
– Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2011-2016
– Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each market through distribution channels such as On-trade, Cash & Carries and warehouse Clubs, Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food & Drinks Specialists, eRetailers and others
– Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and container types in each market, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Glass, Flexible Packaging, Paper & Board, Rigid Plastics, and others; container data for: Carton, Film, Bag/Sachet, Tub, Wrapper, Bottle, and Tube.
– Brazil accounted for 65.8% value share in the Latin American Dairy & Soy Food sector, in 2016
– The per capita consumption of Dairy & Soy Food is higher in Brazil compared to the global and regional levels
– Milk is the largest market in value and volume terms in the Brazilian Dairy & Soy Food sector
– Hypermarkets & Supermarkets account for a leading share in the distribution of Dairy & Soy Food products in Brazil.
– The top five brands in the sector accounted for 22.2% value share, in 2016
– Rigid Plastics is the most commonly used packaging material in the Brazilian Dairy & Soy Food sector.
Reasons to buy
– Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
– Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
– Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
– Manufacturers can identify the opportunities to position products with H&W attributes/benefits
– Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Dairy & Soy Food products consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
– Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
– The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the sector
– Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as GDP per capita, population (overall and breakdown by age), and consumer price index. It also covers a comparative analysis of political, economic, socio-demographic, and technological indicators (PEST) across 50 countries.
Table of Content: Key Points
1. Report Scope 1
2. Executive summary 3
3. Brazil in the global and regional context 5
3.1. Brazil’s share in the Global and Latin American Dairy & Soy Food sector 5
3.2. Brazil compared to other leading countries in Latin America 6
4. Market size analysis – Dairy & Soy Food sector 7
4.1. Value and volume analysis – Dairy & Soy Food sector in Brazil 7
4.2. Per capita consumption – Brazil compared to Latin America and globally 8
4.3. Value and volume analysis by markets in the Dairy & Soy Food sector 9
4.4. Growth analysis by markets 10
5. Market and category analysis 11
5.1. Per capita consumption analysis by markets 11
5.2. Market analysis: Butter & Spreadable Fats 12
5.3. Market analysis: Cheese 15
5.4. Market analysis: Cream 18
5.5. Market analysis: Dairy-Based and Soy-Based Desserts 21
5.6. Market analysis: Drinkable Yogurt 24
5.7. Market analysis: Milk 25
5.8. Market analysis: Soymilk & Soy Drinks 28
5.9. Market analysis: Yogurt 31
6. Distribution analysis 32
6.1. Distribution channel share analysis: Dairy & Soy Food sector 32
6.2. Distribution channel share analysis: Butter & Spreadable Fats 33
Get in touch:
+1 646 845 9349 / +44 208 133 9349
email us here